- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
Personal Information can include name, address and contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses.
- We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- Website usage information is collected using cookies, further information below relating to cookies.
- When you contact us by telephone we may record these telephone calls.
- When you visit us in store we may collect information when you place an order for products or services.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) images are recorded on our premises.
- Provide Goods and Services
- We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account
- If you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside our group of companies.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and card payment processors.
- Your information will be sent to suppliers and carriers for the processing and fulfilment of your order.
- Recovery of Debt If you owe us money, we will use your personal information to help us recover it. We can use your personal information in this way because it is a necessary part of your contract with us.
- Prevent Fraud Fraud has an impact on all customers and businesses as it increases costs for everyone. We may use your personal information to check for signs that customers might be dishonest (e.g. if someone has behaved dishonestly in the past it may increase the risk they will do so in future).
We may use your personal information in this way because it is in our interests to detect fraud and in all our customers’ interests to ensure that they are not prejudiced due to increased costs of goods and services.
- Registration of Works Works carried out by us will be registered with the regulatory body (HETAS) where we are required under our legal obligations and contract of service with you.
- Safety We will use your personal information where we believe that you or another person’s life or property may be at risk, this may include illegal activities, dangerous installations, whereby we have a duty under our legal obligations to report such issues.
- Product Registration, Warranty & Recalls Your information may also be sent to manufacturers in the event of any product support or warranty issues/concerns, this might also include safety recalls or modifications to products.
- Security CCTV images are recorded and stored for security of our customers and the security of our property, goods and employees, no sound is recorded.
- Training & Quality Purposes Telephone calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes of our engagement with our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of our group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the below address. We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
- For further information, visit www.aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
or by writing to us at;
The Stove Store Cirencester
17 Love Lane