Comfort all year round
Residential Air Conditioning (RAC) split units. The Bosch Climate RAC air conditioning units, suitable for new installations in domestic and small commercial properties, Bosch Climate RAC units can save up to 40% over a conventional system.
Installed from £1250*
Contact us on 01285 653514 to arrange your free home visit for the installation of your new Air Conditioing system.
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
- Comprehensive after-sales support including: Bosch employed and trained engineers providing national coverage, quick on-site engineer response time, contact centre open 364 days a year.
- All Bosch Climate Split have five operating modes – auto, cold, heat, ventilation and dehumidifier mode
- DC inverter technology
- Purifying filter
- Compact and quiet
- Remote control included
- Simple to install and maintain with integral mounting
- Automatic reset. In the event of a power cut, the unit resets itself resuming operation at the same settings as before it shut down.
- Turbo mode. This function increases ventilation speed to reach the required temperature more quickly.
- Energy efficiency rating of A++ for cooling and A+ for heating.
- Cold/Heat Ideal for providing comfort throughout the year from the same source, representing the perfect combination of technology and quality with the added benefit of a leading brand.
- Quiet and compact thanks to their low noise levels and pleasing aesthetics.
- Purifying filter eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke and pollen.
- R32 environmentally friendly refrigerant
Bosch Climate air conditioning units achieve a high level of energy efficiency thanks to their DC Inverter technology. The term Inverter relates to modulation and is used in reference to units with a compressor and fan speed electronic drive that adapts the unit’s ability to produce hot and cold air to meet the requirements of the property. In addition to the compressor motor, the interior and exterior fan motors are also of the DC type and are brushless. As a result, 3D DC Inverter units are both quieter in operation and more efficient, which helps to save energy.
- Inverter air conditioning units offer many advantages over those of the no inverter type:
- Rapid cooling and heating to achieve the required temperature
- Maintain a constant temperature with minimal fluctuations
- Power output adjusts to match the demand to avoid frequent compressor start-up/shut down and to increase energy efficiency
- Operate at low frequency with the highest SEER efficiency rating over the majority of the operating time which significantly reduces energy consumption
- The powerful DC inverter compressor and the exterior fan motor are used to adjust the air flow and volume, resulting in a more extensive and efficient range of operation
- There are no voltage peaks in the inverter compressor; the inverter start-up current is much lower than that of a unit without an Inverter.
*based on a 2.6kW system installed in a domestic property on the ground or first floor only, internal unit fitted to inside of exterior wall with exterior usnit mounted outside within 3metres.