Cola Ambra Pellet Stove
Ventilated pellet air stove clad in painted steel with top and front panel in majolica. New-generation remote control, pull-out ash pan and handle. New-concept high efficiency combustion chamber. Available in six colours.
- Automatic ignition
- Cast iron brazier
- Fire door with cast iron frame and self-cleaning panoramic ceramic glass
- Ample glass area for better visibility of flame
- Pull-out ash pan for easy cleaning
- Adjustable feet on bottom of stove to allow for installation on uneven floors
- Automatic lighting and shutdown by weekly chronothermostat function with up to 4 lightings/shutdowns per day
- Management in up to four languages
- Automatic brazier cleaning to keep combustion constant and maintenance low
- Alarm diagnostics and easy service
- Large heat exchanger area with upper exchanger and cast iron front frame
- Automatic or manual adjustment of air fan speed
- Possibility of cable connection to thermostat/external chronothermostat
- Possibility of combustion air intake
- Anti-burst valve – detects over-pressure to prevent a burst by mechanical opening
- Overheat thermostat – intervenes when temperatures exceed 85°
- Vacuum switch – notices the lack of depression inside the combustion chamber
- Debimeter – notices the absence of combustion air flow
Wood burning pellet stoves – warmth, style and colour for your home
Wood burning pellet stoves are the next generation of biomass heating appliances. Very low emissions, low running costs, high performance and a range of styles and colours make them the most stylish way to provide sustainable heat and hot water for your home.
Why choose a pellet stove?
Wood pellets are a sustainable energy source as well as being cost-effective. Pellet stoves are easy to operate, maintain and keep clean and fuel can be purchased in easy to handle 10kg bags so there’s no need to store large quantities.
On-demand heat and the facility for remote operation make pellet stoves a very economical and convenient way to manage your heating, whether you are at home or away.
Cola Stoves – beautifully designed, technologically advanced
Italian-made Cola Stoves combine innovation with functionality and attractive design. They come in a wide range of contemporary and traditional designs made from steel, ceramics, majolica and glass. Browse our range to find out which kind of pellet stove is best for your requirements.
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Stove Fuel Type||Wood Pellet|
|Construction||Steel Body with Cast Iron Door|
|Fuel Type||Wood Pellet|