Designed to look at home in slightly larger fireplaces and settings, the Astwood II is constructed with the same high quality materials and attention to detail that ACR are renowned for – featuring a solid cast iron door and a powerful airwash system to keep the large ceramic glass panel clear of unsightly deposits.
With the ability to burn either wood or solid fuel, and being Smoke Exempt to allow burning wood in smoke controlled zones, the Astwood II is also a very practical way to heat your home.
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle available as an option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty