Clean, contemporary styling and an extended leg option make the Buxton II stove the perfect complement for less traditional rooms. The Buxton II also features a solid cast iron door and a powerful airwash system to keep the large ceramic glass panel clear of unsightly deposits. Being Smoke Exempt means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled zones and can also burn a variety of smokeless fuels making it also a very practical way of heating your home.
- High quality steel construction with solid cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in traditional black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle as standard – matt black available as an option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (80mm spigot)**
- 10 Year warranty
Every manufacturer has different leadtimes, below are the most popular brands and there estimated respective leadtimes from point of order confirmation.
Updated February 2023
Heta Scanline range – 12-18months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Heta Inspire/Ambition range – normally in stock in black/3-10 weeks if not in stock
Woodwarm – 30-35 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Town & Country Fires – 10-12 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Hwam – selection of models kept in stock or on display/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Wiking – popular mini & miro in stock/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Pevex/Newbourne/Serenity – normally in stock/in stock in the UK 2-4 week leadtime.
Mi-Fires – normally in stock/in stock in the UK
Dunsley Heat – Popular models kept in stock/4 month factory lead time
If the website is showing “In Stock” or “2/3/4/5 etc In Stock” this does not mean that the item is available as these could be allocated/reserved for our installations. Any orders placed on the website does not guarantee availability. We have tried to disable the ability to purchase through our website however, some orders may slip through.
Due to unprecedented demand the pressure on stove manufacturers has increased rapidly increasing lead-times to nothing like the industry has ever experienced, we have stoves on order for the remainder of 2022 and 2023 and going into 2024. Please contact us by email with the exact model you are looking for and we can check if this is on order or available in stock.
All stoves are for collection only from Cirencester Showroom.
STOVE GLASS – We do not hold stock, this is ordered with our supplier at the time of order, please allow 5-7days for delivery, delivery charges will apply whether for click & collect or delivery to you.
BEAMS – All beams are special order and are subject to the manufacturers leadtimes at point of order. 2-6weeks normally.