The NEO 1W/3W stoves have both been designed for wall mounting – bringing a new dimension to contemporary real fire heating. They both retain all the defining features of the NEO range including the clever ash removal system and air control dial.
The large glass door panel is swept clean by a powerful airwash system offering excellent views of the fire. The NEO3W has additional side glass panels to give a panoramic view of the flames. Being Smoke Exempt means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas, allowing you to enjoy a real stove whether in the town or country. All NEO stoves are also suitable for use with a range of smokeless fuels.
- High quality steel construction with cast iron door and top casting for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- 5kw nominal output
- 125mm (5”) flue collar for straightforward installation
- No additional room air requirement*
- High efficiency lined firebox
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Designed for wall-mounting Finished in matt black stove paint
- Brushed steel handle
- Easy to operate, front mounted calibrated air control dial
- Convenient ash removal system with anti-spill lid
- Chimney can be swept through the stove
- Suitable for use in conjunction with a 12mm hearth
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)
- 10 Year warranty
Every manufacturer has different leadtimes, below are the most popular brands and there estimated respective leadtimes from point of order confirmation.
Updated February 2023
Heta Scanline range – 12-18months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Heta Inspire/Ambition range – normally in stock in black/3-10 weeks if not in stock
Woodwarm – 30-35 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Town & Country Fires – 10-12 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Hwam – selection of models kept in stock or on display/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Wiking – popular mini & miro in stock/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Pevex/Newbourne/Serenity – normally in stock/in stock in the UK 2-4 week leadtime.
Mi-Fires – normally in stock/in stock in the UK
Dunsley Heat – Popular models kept in stock/4 month factory lead time
If the website is showing “In Stock” or “2/3/4/5 etc In Stock” this does not mean that the item is available as these could be allocated/reserved for our installations. Any orders placed on the website does not guarantee availability. We have tried to disable the ability to purchase through our website however, some orders may slip through.
Due to unprecedented demand the pressure on stove manufacturers has increased rapidly increasing lead-times to nothing like the industry has ever experienced, we have stoves on order for the remainder of 2022 and 2023 and going into 2024. Please contact us by email with the exact model you are looking for and we can check if this is on order or available in stock.
All stoves are for collection only from Cirencester Showroom.
STOVE GLASS – We do not hold stock, this is ordered with our supplier at the time of order, please allow 5-7days for delivery, delivery charges will apply whether for click & collect or delivery to you.
BEAMS – All beams are special order and are subject to the manufacturers leadtimes at point of order. 2-6weeks normally.