The multifuel Oakdale stove has all the charm of a traditional cast iron stove combined with the latest technology and features a powerful airwash system along with highly efficient controls. Being Smoke Exempt means that the Oakdale can be used to burn wood in smoke controlled zones, so whether you live in the town or the country you can enjoy a crackling log fire.
The Oakdale can also be used to burn a variety of smokeless fuels. Available in traditional matt black stove paint and a range of luxurious enamel finishes, there is an Oakdale stove to suit any room decor.
- High quality solid cast iron construction for durability and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke Exempt – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kw nominal output – suitable for a wide range of room sizes
- Multifuel – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Very powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Adjustable log guard for either wood or solid fuel
- Available in Traditional Black stove paint finish or luxurious Black, Majolica Brown or Buttermilk gloss enamel finishes
- Matching gloss enamel flue-pipe sections are available to perfectly complement your stoves installation
- Brushed steel handle
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- No additional room air ventilation required*
- Optional direct air supply kit available (100mm spigot)**
- 200mm long leg option available for the Traditional Matt Black paint finish
- 10 Year warranty
Every manufacturer has different leadtimes, below are the most popular brands and there estimated respective leadtimes from point of order confirmation.
Updated February 2023
Heta Scanline range – 12-18months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Heta Inspire/Ambition range – normally in stock in black/3-10 weeks if not in stock
Woodwarm – 30-35 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Town & Country Fires – 10-12 weeks Popular models normally in stock or on order
Hwam – selection of models kept in stock or on display/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Wiking – popular mini & miro in stock/15-18 months for factory orders (stock orders have been placed to arrive throughout 2023 and 2024)
Pevex/Newbourne/Serenity – normally in stock/in stock in the UK 2-4 week leadtime.
Mi-Fires – normally in stock/in stock in the UK
Dunsley Heat – Popular models kept in stock/4 month factory lead time
If the website is showing “In Stock” or “2/3/4/5 etc In Stock” this does not mean that the item is available as these could be allocated/reserved for our installations. Any orders placed on the website does not guarantee availability. We have tried to disable the ability to purchase through our website however, some orders may slip through.
Due to unprecedented demand the pressure on stove manufacturers has increased rapidly increasing lead-times to nothing like the industry has ever experienced, we have stoves on order for the remainder of 2022 and 2023 and going into 2024. Please contact us by email with the exact model you are looking for and we can check if this is on order or available in stock.
All stoves are for collection only from Cirencester Showroom.
STOVE GLASS – We do not hold stock, this is ordered with our supplier at the time of order, please allow 5-7days for delivery, delivery charges will apply whether for click & collect or delivery to you.
BEAMS – All beams are special order and are subject to the manufacturers leadtimes at point of order. 2-6weeks normally.