Homefire Olive briquettes burn 40% hotter than hardwood kiln dried logs and last twice as long. They’re also easy to light, 100% renewable and draw an amazing flame picture so you can still enjoy all the qualities of burning traditional firewood with a product that gives you even more value for money.
Homefire Olive Briquettes are made from 80% olive and 20% charcoal fines and are packed in strong 10kg raffia bags for clean and easy storage. Suitable for open fires, multi-fuel stoves, wood burners & chimeneas.
- Burns 40% hotter than hardwood kiln dried logs
- Lasts twice as long as hardwood kiln dried logs
- Made from 80% olive and 20% charcoal fines
- Attractive flame, easy to light
- 100% renewable
- Not authorised for use in smoke control areas unless burnt on a DEFRA exempt appliance.